|Uren per week||40|
Wiltec is one of the largest and most specialized suppliers of personal protective equipment, professional clothing, non-paint and facility products in the Benelux. In addition, Wiltec is a respected partner for the industry and paint shops with a comprehensive supply package and unique solutions. Wiltec employs more than 380 people. In addition, we are proud that we have been proclaimed by Deloitte as Best Managed Company every year since 2012!
We offer you more than a job. We offer you growth and development. Because if we let you grow, we can let our customers grow. And that’s what we’re going for with a professional, ambitious and informal team. In addition, good primary and secondary conditions, flexibility, training opportunities, health and a keen team spirit are indispensable.
For one of our fastest growing and market leading A-brands, focussing on the painters and plasterers market, we are hiring a country manager United Kingdom (UK). You are responsible for expanding our "A" brands into the UK market by building up a good and solid distribution network.
In this rapidly changing world, the role of dealer manager is more important than ever; it is up to you to make our customers better, every day. With your excellent knowledge of the market, products and processes you know exactly what is going on in the market, what the challenges of our dealers are and where their priorities lie. You know how to inspire our customers and, by offering quality solutions, make their work a bit better and smarter every day. A good relationship and long-term partnership are of vital importance. With this focus you manage existing customers, develop them and actively seek new customers.
What’s your role?
As a dealer manager, you achieve a pleasant, efficient and long-term partnership with our customers and our internal team of specialists. You act as the central point of contact and provide customers with insight and advice on how Wiltec products add value to their core business.
Through your knowledge and experience you know how to ask critical questions in order to find out the ‘question behind the question’ and therefore achieve an optimal cooperation together.
– You have a Secondary vocational education or Higher professional education work and thinking level, preferably in a sales direction, and you have at least 3 years’ experience in a sales position.
– You thrive best in a dynamic environment and you like to perform under pressure, goals and deadlines do not scare you off.
– You have a large degree of independence, you are full of initiative and you have a customer-oriented attitude. You are goal driven and you have good communication skills.
– We are looking for someone with persuasiveness who is able to close the deal.
– You like to work together intensively with an internal team of specialists.
– You are living in the UK.
Do you have questions? Do not hesitate and contact our Corporate Recruiter: Rianne Onckels +31(0)6-53317223.